Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Getting started...

Design choices may vary... do you like what you see so far? I'm still experimenting to see what's the most eyecandy choice. When it comes to CSS and HTML, I'm pretty rusted on those. Slowly trying to learn Java...

It's funny. It feels like I'm talking to myself, but that's because I haven't promoted this blog yet. Are there even people reading blogs nowadays in this age of Facebook and Twitter? I don't care. It feels open. There's just something about blogging that social network can't do it justice.

Anyways... I've been uploading the whole discography on YouTube. And I'll continue to upload remixes from the past and upcoming in the future.


If you haven't subscribed to my YouTube account yet, please do so! There should be a link somewhere on the right aswell.

Cheers and Over...!

No comments:

Post a Comment